Electric Operations Technical & Leadership Summit
Hyatt Regency Coralville Hotel & Conference Center
300 E 9th St
Coralville, IA 52241
Wednesday, May 3 from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Thursday, May 4 from 3:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Please note: exhibitors are not allowed to start breaking down until after the break ends at 3:30 PM on Thursday.
- Review and agree to Hyatt Regency Exhibitor Policies
[Due by Friday, March 24]
- Provide booth information for event app [Due by Friday, March 24]
This information will be published in the mobile app, where attendees will access all meeting information.
- Order from decorator [If possible, order by Friday, April 14]
- Order electrical, AV, WiFi [If possible, order by by Friday, April 14]
- Ship your materials [Prep your shipment to arrive no sooner than Thursday, April 13 and no later than Friday, April 28]
- Reserve your sleeping room(s) [Book by Tuesday, April 11]
- Review this exhibitor tips document.
- Plan your travel
Included in your booth package is an 8’ draped table, two chairs, one wastebasket and an ID sign. To order additional furniture and/or carpet for your booth, please complete this form and submit to the exhibitor services provider.
Troy at T&D Events
Please use subject line “MEA Exhibitor Order Form”
Electrical & AV
To run power or have other audio-visual at your booth, please order through Encore.
Shipping must be coordinated through T&D Event Services, please find freight instructions here.
MEA will provide basic internet in the exhibit hall. Basic internet generally supports light web browsing and email. If you need additional bandwidth, please order through Encore.
Travel & Accommodations
Reserve your sleeping room(s)
To receive the negotiated group rate of $127 plus tax, be sure to reserve by Tuesday, April 11. Book online or call (319) 688-4000 and use code G-LGLN to receive the group rate.
Plan your travel
- Air Travel: The Eastern Iowa Airport (CID) in Cedar Rapids is the closest airport and is approximately 20 minutes from the hotel.
- Transportation: There are various transportation options, including car rental, taxi and Uber/Lyft available to and from the CID airport.
- Estimated one-way taxi fare: $65
- Estimated one-way Lyft and Uber fares: $40
Parking: Parking for overnight hotel guests receive complimentary self-parking. The parking fee for daily guests is $8 per day, with in/out privileges