Gas Operations Technical & Leadership Summit
Powering Purpose, August 9-11, Omaha & Virtual
August 9-11, 2022 | Omaha, NE & Virtual
MEA has been offering best-in-class gas operations training since 1923. This annual event is attended by natural gas crews, foreman, supervisors, managers, and directors. The summit features keynotes, exhibits, pre-conference courses, and tracks on compliance, safety, measurement and control, distribution and technology, engineering, and technical training.
For information contact, Lauren Denney at (651) 289-9600 x110.
- Learning seminars and sessions led by industry experts
- Keynote and breakout session options
- Thought leaders and industry innovators
- Dedicated time with vendors
- Connections with peers
- Attendee engagement kits and networking opportunities
- Distribution & Technology
- Leadership and Workforce Development
- Regulatory Compliance
- Safety & Training
- Engineering & Technical Training
- Measurement & Control
Who Should Attend?
- Field Supervisors & Managers
- Field Service Crew Leaders & Personnel
- Operations Supervisors & Managers
- Operations Technicians of All Levels
- Safety Personnel
- Emerging & Existing Leaders in Utility Operations
We are hybrid in 2022
The Gas Operations Technical & Leadership Virtual Summit saw over 400 registrants in 2021. Attendees came to learn from industry experts, for education on a specific technical topic, and because of the convenience of a virtual event.
Over half of our attendees have worked in the industry between 5-20 years. A quarter of our attendees work in the field, on crews, or are part of the union and another quarter are at the manager level with gas distribution being the primary job responsibility of over half of all attendees.
The top 5 most impactful of our 24 sessions were:
- Differential Testing of Rotary Meters
- Documentation Review to Meet the Mega Rule
- OQ in the New World
- GTI Research and Development Updates
- PHMSA Issuing NPRM
Virtual attendees had this to say:
“My favorite part was being able to view sessions on-demand.”
“I enjoyed the integrated video with the breakout sessions and the ease of use.”
“The sessions were as effective and more efficient than being there in person.”
“I could ask questions during the presentation and some presenters gave out their contact information, so we could follow-up after the event.”
“I liked that I could work the conference in around my other responsibilities.”