EnergyU Administrator Training
For individuals with administrative rights
Each company subscribed to EnergyU designates one primary EnergyU administrator to uphold proper implementation of the company’s online training initiatives. This training covers how to administer the EnergyU learning portal for delivery of online training courses, assessment tests, and performance evaluation forms. During the practical and detailed one-day, in-person training, attendees will become familiar with EnergyU from both the user and administrator perspective.
EnergyU Administration Training is typically hosted every other month at the MEA Training Facility in Bloomington, MN. These sessions provide attendees with hands-on experience using all features of the system.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Add users and enroll users in technical and leadership training
- Track user sessions and scores
- Customize and run reports
- Automate tasks through hierarchies and distribution groups
- Track performance for operator qualification
- Use admin best practices