Gas Ops Roundtable
Focused discussions and learning for gas utility personnel
April 29-May 1, 2024 | Indianapolis, IN
The Gas Ops Roundtable is a unique opportunity to share in a small group discussion with your peers about current issues, trends, and best practices. All sessions are moderated by gas industry experts. This event is your chance to ask questions, learn from industry counterparts, and share your experiences.
The 2023 roundtable was hosted in Madison April 4-6. If you are interested in learning more about the event, please reference the 2023 agenda and registration rates below.
Agenda | 2023
Rates | 2023
- Early | $500 per person (extended through 1/16/23)
- Standard | $600 per person (available through 3/12/23)
- Late/Onsite | $700 per person (beginning 3/13/23)
- Standard | $750 per person (available through 3/12/23)
- Late/Onsite | $850 per person (beginning 3/13/23)