Measurement Excellence Training
For measurement technicians, meter shop apprentices, field and regulator maintenance crew
At the end of this 2.5 day training, students will be able to:
- Describe the physical properties of natural gas
- Tear down turbo meters
- Read and measure using diaphragm, rotary, and turbine meters
- Understand the use of electronic volume correctors
Industry expert instructors
A low student to instructor ratio of 10:1 offers one-on-one time with skilled meter professionals, where topics and scenarios are discussed in depth.
Skilled demonstrations of various meters: rotary, turbo, diaphragm, turbine, and electric volume correctors.
In-person, hands-on learning
Students have the opportunity to participate and receive close attention during highly rated MEA hands-on training.
- Classroom fundamentals including physical properties of natural gas
- Safety focused
- Hands-on training conducted by seasoned industry experts
- Certificate of completion