Super Contractor Program
Special recognition | Exclusive savings
The MEA Super Contractor Program is designed for large Associate Contractor members who purchase significant quantities of EnergyU licenses. The program is only offered once per year and is available for new or renewing members based on number of EnergyU licenses purchased through the 4th quarter of the calendar year. Each December, qualifying contractors are invited to participate for the next year at tier 1 or tier 2.
Why would my company want to participate?
- Reduced rates for EnergyU licenses
- Special recognition as a MEA Sponsor
- Super Contractor badge for print and digital recognition
How does my company qualify?
- Current Associate Contractor member in good standing with MEA
- Participate as an MEA event sponsor at $5,000 or above
- Must have purchased a total of 200 or more EnergyU licenses in current calendar year (combined licenses of contractor and any subsidiaries who are also MEA Members)
- Must agree to purchase a minimum of 200 licenses in upcoming calendar year