Skills for Effective Training Webinars
Access on-demand recordings of webinars entitled “The Science Behind Adult Learning” and “Encouraging Trainee Engagement”.
Both webinars are units from our popular MEA Skills for Effective Training program, designed to create a foundation for new and existing trainers and presented by Dean Jensen, a professional instructor with over 36 years’ experience in the utility industry.
- One webinar: Member $50 per person | Non-member $65 per person
- Both webinars: Member $80 per person | Non-member $100 per person
The Science Behind Adult Learning
This 1.5-hour unit explores adult learning styles and delves into the best approaches for these different preferences.
- Review the ADDIE Model for effective training
- Assess your own learning style
- Learn andragogy & adult-focused teaching approaches
Help adults learn. Better.
Encouraging Trainee Engagement
Learn to overcome the challenges that prevent learner engagement during this 1.5-hour unit.
- Understand the difference between presenting and facilitating
- Apply effective adult learning practices
- Practice techniques to improve your facilitation methods
Help learners engage to retain.