Partners in Education
The next generation of workers
The energy industry is experiencing unprecedented retirement and turnover rates. We recognize the need for today’s students to graduate with as much real-life experience as possible. That’s why MEA offers Associate Membership to unions, post-secondary education institutions, and industry education centers.
Who should become a Partner in Education member?
- Vocational/technical institutions
- Community colleges
- State colleges
- Government sponsored training centers
- Labor supported learning centers
Why should you join?
- Access to MEA EnergyU technical course libraries
- Discounted EnergyU license rate
- Provide registered students with the same content utilities use
- Connect with MEA member utilities and contractors to help place graduating students
Membership dues are $700* annually and gives each institution the ability to provide their students with access to all course materials online for a discounted rate of $90.00 per student.
*Fee covers course development, course updates/changes, (2) logins for administrator or instructor use and the right to customize content. The institution must register students on the MEA site to receive online access to the EnergyU courses. Leadership courses are not included.
For more information or to apply, please contact Chad Shannon or call (651) 289-9600 x112.