Activities for Children
MEA Energy Association’s mission is to empower the energy industry through education, leadership development, and industry connections. Now more than ever, the safety of energy employees, their families, and the communities they serve is paramount to us. In order to maintain safety and social distancing, many of our member companies are allowing more employees to work from home. Many of these employees are not only new to working remotely, but they are also now caring for their children at the same time. We know it is difficult to find a balance so here are a few fun activities to keep your kids busy during your next conference call.
Bonus: They can learn a bit about the energy industry too!
More from MEA
Members of MEA often connect and learn from each other through our in-person training events, but this is an unusual time in life and business. Our online offerings are here to help.
- MEA Connect, our members-only discussion forum and resource center for energy delivery professionals, is the place for sharing information, asking and answering industry questions, and connecting with fellow members.
- MEA EnergyU, our learning management system for training and testing, has seven standard libraries (192, 195, ASME, OSHA, electric, utility general education, and leadership/management) and one new library specific to the pandemic and working from home.
- MEA Member Directory, our members-only directory provides a listing of over 500 member companies and directory information for our committee members.
- MEA Member Webinars, our monthly webinars provide our members with information on taking advantage of their membership.
- Contact MEA, an online form to help you let us know how we can better assist you and a link to our employee directory.