Super Contractor Program
Special recognition | Exclusive savings
The MEA Super Contractor Program is designed for large Associate Contractor members who purchase significant quantities of EnergyU licenses. The program is only offered once per year and is available for new or renewing members based on number of EnergyU licenses purchased through the 4th quarter of the calendar year. Each December, qualifying contractors are invited to participate for the next year at tier 1, tier 2, or tier 3.
Why would my company want to participate?
- Reduced rates for EnergyU licenses
- Mobile compliance solution license and 20 hours of technical support*
Value of $2,000
- Special recognition as a Gold Level MEA Annual Sponsor
- Super Contractor badge for print and digital recognition
- Co-op marketing support*
We contribute $2,500 toward your marketing efforts if you display the MEA Super Contractor badge in print and/or digital media
How does my company qualify?
- Current Associate Contractor member in good standing with MEA
- Participate in the annual MEA Sponsorship Program at the Gold Level (currently $5,000) or above
- Must have purchased a total of 200 or more EnergyU licenses in current calendar year (combined licenses of contractor and any subsidiaries who are also MEA Members)
- Must agree to purchase a minimum of 200 licenses in upcoming calendar year