Professional Development Certificate
This program encompasses the entire collection of MEA learning options including EnergyU (technical learning), Leadership Academy (leadership training), and a variety of in-person events (conferences, summits, etc.). This spectrum of learning covers a wide range of learning needs, from basic to advanced, to support a development program tailored to a participant’s specific work and development needs situation.
- Complete 25 hours of attendance at MEA in-person events.
- Serve on an MEA committee.
- Report on a project implemented at your organization to complete the MEA Professional Development Certificate.
- Successfully complete 12 EnergyU courses.
- Successfully complete 6 Leadership Academy courses.