Leak Detection Training
For service & gas technicians, mechanical engineers, pipe fitters, inspectors & supervisors
At the end of this two-day training, students will be able to:
- Describe the physical properties of natural gas and understand how it migrates
- Speak with customers and get them to safety
- Use a leak detection tool to find a leak both inside and outside a property
March 30-April 1, 2020
Chicago, IL | Peoples Energy Training Center
Get details about optional activities, hotel reservations, and more.
Industry expert instructors
A low student to instructor ratio of 15:1 offers one-on-one time with skilled leak detection professionals, where topics and scenarios are discussed in depth.
Real world scenarios
Learn how to save lives and better understand policies, procedures, and equipment in a live leak field investigation.
In-person, hands-on learning
Students have the opportunity to participate and receive close attention during highly rated MEA hands-on training.
- Live scenarios in a simulated leak field
- Classroom fundamentals including physical properties of natural gas
- Safety focused
- Hands-on training conducted by seasoned industry experts
- Certificate of completion